Montag, 24. Februar 2014

Hey lovelys,
Some posts ago I told you that I went to the auditions for our winter theater play and that I got a part. The performances were in the end of january and in the beginning of february, so I spent nearly every afternoon in January in our auditorium practicing. Even though like the most of you know that I am in a theater group in Germany it was so much different here. Mostly everybody in the play has amazing acting skills and many of them are planning to be a professional actor/actress after graduating from high school. I had a lot of fun with all of them and met some really awesome people. Our play "Paganini" was about an italian violinist who made a pact with the devil and the best part of it was the crazy costumes and makeup which all the girls had to wear!!
CRAZY MAKE UP


BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD!!

ME AND MY GIRL <3


BEST BIG BROTHER!




I'm sorry that the quality of the pictures isn't very amazing because I took them with my iPhone instead of my camera…:/. But I hope you can still see enough.
See you soon,
Sassi <3




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen